Terms and Conditions
This website (the “Site”) is operated by Greater Manchester County Schools Football Association whose registered address is at Manchester Football Association, Manchester Tennis & Football Centre, 9 Sportcity Way, Etihad Campus, Manchester, M11 3DU (“GMCSFA”). Any references to “we”, “us” or “our” shall be taken as references to GMCSFA. Any references to “you” or “your” shall be taken as references to users of the Site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully to ensure that you understand and agree to them, as they contain the legal terms and conditions that you are deemed to have agreed to whenever you use the Site. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not use this Site.
PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The purpose of the Site is to provide you with information about GMCSFA, the County football teams, other matters connected with the game of schools’ football in Greater Manchester and football related products or services which we may offer.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific sections of the Site. In particular, specific provisions will apply to products and services purchased and ordered via the Site. In all cases, these will be drawn to your attention where applicable.
USERNAME & PASSWORD
You may be required to register as a user of the Site to be able to access certain areas of the Site. In such a case, you will need to provide a username and password when doing so. You must ensure that you keep your username and password secret and that you do not disclose them to anyone, as you will be responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your username or password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree that you are responsible for everything that you transmit to the Site and you agree not to and warrant, represent and undertake that you will not:
1. Use any bulletin boards or discussion forums for any commercial purpose.
2. Use the Site in any way that will violate or infringe any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction or the rights of any person, nor post, submit or upload or otherwise transmit or publish content or information, or participate in any form of discussion, which is unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or pornographic, racially offensive or which otherwise includes objectionable material.
3. Post, submit or upload or otherwise transmit or publish content or information which you do not have the right to use or which contains advertising of any kind, or transmit to the Site any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt or corrupt data or the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment; or
4. Impersonate any other person or entity whilst using the Site.
We will be entitled at our discretion to remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via the Site or posted on the Site which, in our opinion, is objectionable or does not comply with these terms and conditions in any way. We will not be liable for doing this. However, for the avoidance of doubt, we will not be required to monitor use of or access to the Site generally.
AVAILABILITY & ACCESS
We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the Site. However, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times and we reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time, without notice or liability. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to monitor, suspend, revoke or otherwise limit access to this Site for any person at any time. Access to the Site and the information on the Site is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) it is prohibited to access the Site or direct such information for any reason. If you are a person in a jurisdiction in which such prohibitions apply, you must not access this Site.
We may delete or update any information on the Site, add material or amend, alter, redesign or change anything contained on the Site at any time, without notice and without any liability to any person. We shall have no responsibility for ensuring that the Site is kept up to date. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms and conditions have been posted on the Site, and it shall be your responsibility to check these terms and conditions for any such amendments.
INFORMATION ON THE SITE
The information on the Site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Nothing contained in any part of this Site constitutes legal, investment, tax or other advice, nor should it be relied upon in making an investment or other decision or for any other specific purpose and no undertaking, representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however, there may be errors in such information for which we apologise but shall have no liability. We cannot guarantee that any information displayed on the Site has not been changed or modified through malicious attacks or “hacking”. We have included certain material on the Site which has been produced, provided or written by third parties. Such material is provided for information purposes only and should not be taken to represent the opinions, beliefs or views of GMCSFA or any of its affiliates, employees, directors or officers.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS ON THE SITE & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
GMCSFA or its affiliates or licensors are, unless otherwise stated, the owners of all copyright, database and other intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents, with all rights reserved. This includes, without limitation, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the videos, presentations, photographs, audios, documents, images, buttons, layout and text contained on or in this Site. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site in any form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than
(i) as specifically permitted by applicable law, and
(ii) by making copies as part of any necessary incidental acts during your viewing of the Site or for solely educational, non-commercial purposes. In particular, you shall not incorporate any material from any part of the Site in any commercial work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form, and no part of a page from this Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. All brand, product and service names, logos and images used in this Site are the property of GMCSFA or Pitchero or its affiliates or licensors, unless otherwise stated, with all rights reserved. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any of the trademarks, trade names or service marks on this Site without the prior written permission of GMCSFA or Pitchero or where applicable, the owner of such trademarks, trade names or service marks.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SITE
1. Warrant, represent and undertake that your contribution;
2. Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to GMCSFA for all the purposes specified above and on the terms above;
3. Is not defamatory; and
4. Does not infringe any law.
5. Agree to indemnify and hold harmless GMCSFA or Pitchero and its affiliates against all legal fees, claims, liabilities, damages, costs, losses and other expenses that may be incurred or suffered by GMCSFA or its affiliates as a result of your breach of the above warranties, representations and undertakings and
6. Waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to, and publication on, the Site and the purposes specified above.
GMCSFA or Pitchero is not responsible for the content of external websites. This Site may include links to other websites from time to time and so when you access certain links in this Site you may leave the Site. These links are provided for your convenience. External websites are not part of this Site and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of those websites (nor the products or services on them), are not responsible for the availability of the websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIABILITY
This Site is provided “as is” and your access and use of it is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, GMCSFA makes no representations, undertakings or warranties about the content of and information provided through this Site, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from the Site. GMCSFA accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the Site and any decisions based on information contained in the Site are your sole responsibility. To the fullest extent permitted by law all representations, warranties and undertakings (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the same are excluded. In particular, but without limitation, we do not warrant that the Site or any videos, software, information or material available on or downloaded from the Site will be free from errors, faults, viruses, other computer or data-corrupting or data-damaging material or defects, compatible with your equipment or fit for any purpose.
Except in the case of fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or other cases where by law liability cannot be excluded or limited, we exclude all liability to you in respect of your use of this Site or any information or other content obtained either directly or indirectly from this Site, howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability for any loss of profit, business opportunity, goodwill, anticipated savings or data, or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages of whatsoever kind resulting from the use of this Site or any information or other content obtained either directly or indirectly from this Site, howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise. You shall be liable to us for any loss, liability or cost we (or any of our affiliates) suffer as a result of your use of this Site or any breach of these terms and conditions. By using this Site you agree to indemnify and hold harmless GMCSFA and its affiliates against all legal fees, claims, liabilities, damages, costs, losses and other expenses that may be incurred or suffered by GMCSFA or its affiliates as a result of your use of the Site or breach of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any comments or questions about the Site please contact us at email@example.com.
Any failure by us to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions or at law does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy or a waiver of any other rights or remedies. No single or partial exercise of a right or remedy by us under these terms and conditions or at law prevents further exercise of the right or remedy or the exercise of any other right or remedy. If a competent court of law or authority finds that any part of these terms and conditions is invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, we shall delete the relevant part from the terms and conditions and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England and Wales.
Data Primary Privacy Notice
Greater Manchester County Schools FA (“a data controller”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
This privacy notice explains how we use and will use your personal information and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The Kind of Information we hold about you.
Personal information can be anything that identifies and relates to a living person. This can include information that when linked with other information, allows a person to be uniquely identified. For example, this could be your name and contact details.
We collect personal information in general where:
• You have entered into a contract with us
• You or a legal representative has given consent
• As required by law(e.g. mandated by statute or court order)
• It is necessary for empolyment related purposes
• It is neccessdary to perform statutory functions (including law enforcement)
• It is necessary to deliver health or social care
• It is necessary for exercising or defending legal rights
• You have made your information publically available
• It is necessary for archiving, research, or statistical purposes
• Dealing with legal dispute involving you, or other employees, workers and contractors including accidents at work
• Complying with health and safety obligations and public access legislation
• To prevent fraud, including sharing and matching of personal information for the national fraud initiative
• To conduct data analytics studies to review and better understand empolyee retention and turnover rates
• For equal opportunities monitoring purposes
We collect Special Information
The law treats some types of personal information as ‘special’ because the information requires more protection due to its sensitivity. This information consists of ;
• Racial or ethic orgin
• Sexuality and secual life
• Religious or philosophical beliefs
• Trade Union membership
• Political opinions
• Genetic and bio-metric data
• Physical or mental health
• Criminal convictions and offences
Your personal information may be collected and used for one or more of the Greater Manchester County Schools services, regulatory functions and / or administrative activities depending on your relationship with the Association and nature of your contract with us. Generally we collect and use personal information as follows:
• In delivering services and support by ensuring other statutory or voluntary agencies with whom the Assoication is working, are able to deliver ‘joined up’ services to you.
• In planning future activities
• Administering grants and welfare
• Keeping track of spending on activities
• If you apply for a job or become a volunteer by us
• For ensuring the health and safety of our staff
• To help investigate any concerns or complaints you have about our activtives and for answering enquiries under acess legislation.
• In carrying out our regulatory activities, such as, planning, safeguarding, etc
• To improve the general experience of our customers and of visitors to our website:
• For managing any online transactions you may elect to make and.or marketing choices or preferences you may have expressed.
• In the event of emergencies
• For archiving, research, or statistical purposes (including research and evaluation undertaken by the Association or in combination with neighbouring Association to inform future activity planning where the use of fully anonymised information would frustrate the purpose of research)
The legal bases we rely on for processing your personal information are:
• You have entered into a contract / membership with us
• It is required by law (such as where this is mandated by statute or under a court order)
• It is necessary to perform statutory functions (including safeguarding functions
• It is necessary for volunteer related purposes
• Where it is needed in relation to exercisimg or defending legal rights (e.g. in relation to legal proceedings and claims)
• You or your leagal representative, have given consent
• It is necessary ro deliver football or health activities
• It is necessary to protect you or others from harm (e.g. in an emergency)
• It is necessary to protect health and wellbeing
• You have made your information publically available
• It is necessary for archiving, research, or statistical purposes
• It is necessary in the substantial public interest fro wider football benefits and is authorised by law;
• It is necessary for fraud prevention and the protection of GMCSFA funds
• Our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
• Fraud provention and protection of GMCSFA funds
Automated decision-making takes place when an electronic system uses personal information to make a decision without human intervention. We are allowed to use automated decision-making in the following circumstanses:
• Where we have notified you of the decision and given you 21 days to request a reconsideration.
• Where it is necessary to perform that contract with you and appropriate measures are in place to safeguarding your rights
• In limited cicumstance, with your explicit written consent and where appropriate measures are in place to safegauard your rights.
We may be obligated in certain circumstance to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers and other partner agencies. These third parties will also be required to comply with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulations. (GDPR)
Why might you share my personal information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with you or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Which third-party service providers process my personal information?
“Third parties” includes third-party sevice providers (including the FA, ESFA and designated agents) and other partner agencies.
How secure is my information with third-party service providers and other entities?
All our third-party services prodivers and other entities are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in the same way thatwe are.
When might you share my personal information with other entities?
We will share your personal information with other entities as part of our regular reporting activities on GMCSFA performance, in the context of a Association reorganisation or committee restructing exercise, for system maintenance support and hosting of data.
• We have put in place appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal information from accidental loss or alteration, inappropraite access, misuse or theft. Data Security Policy
As well as technical, physical and organisational controls, we recognise that a well-trained, informed and security alert workforce minimises privacy risks from human error and/or threats from malicious parties.
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to this employes, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a businees need to know. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and the Information Commissioner of a suspected breach within 72 hours to comply with our legal obligations.
• We will only keep your personal information for as long as the law specifies or as determined by business requirements. Details of retention periods for aspects of your personal information are available on our Association Membership Records Policy
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE, AND RESTRICTION
It is important that the personal information we hold about you are accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes.
YOU’RE RIGHT AT ANY TIME – YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Enhanced Access – You have the right to request information about the data we hold about you and what we do with it .
• Rectification – you have the right to have personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and, considering the purposes of the processing, the right to have imcomplete personal data complted.
• Erasure – You have an enhanced right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances
• Restrict processing – you will also have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. When informationis restricted it will be be securely stored and only used with your consent to handle legal claims and protect others.
• Data portability – You have thright to receive personal information that you have provided to us in a structure, machine-readable form and to have us transmit the personal information to another organisation where technically feasible
• Object – you have the right to object to us processing your personal information
• Automated decision-making, including profiling – you have the right to request that a decision which legally affects you is reviewed by an appropriate officer.
To review, verify, correct or request deletion of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact GMCSFA in writing. We are happy to clarify any aspect of this notice with you. GMCSFA will repsond to any such request within two month from receipt.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is in our view unreasonable or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT AT ANYTIME